Asia Technical Forum 2017 "Food Safety and Security in Asia on Indian Pharmaceutical Market ( Special Lecture)
Asia Technical Forum 2017
"Food Safety and Security in Asia
Indian Pharmaceutical Market ( Special Lecture)"
The Asia Technical Forum entitled "Food Safety and Security in Asia" is organized to present the latest situation of food science and food safety by a specialist from Asian countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and South Korea. As Japan is importing a large amount of food from abroad particularly from Asian countries, collaborative relationship with food producing countries in Asia is indispensable to secure food safety in Japan. This year, as a special lecture, market trends, developments, and opportunities of the Indian pharmaceutical market will also be presented.
Organizer: Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers' Association (JAIMA)
Date: Sep. 6 (Wed.) 13:00 - 17:10 (Reception: 12:30 - )
Place: Conference Room 301B, 3rd Floor of International Conference Hall
Admission Fee: *Pre-registration required For Pre-registration, click HERE
Language : English with simultaneous interpretation
Contact: JASIS Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- China Forum 2017 "Latest Trends and Development of Analytical Instruments Market, Environmental Protection Tasks, Quality & Safety of Milk, and Health Effects of PM2.5 in China"
- RSC Tokyo International Conference 2017 "Analytical Science and Technology for Global Sustainability"
- Asia Technical Forum 2017 "Food Safety and Security in Asia on Indian Pharmaceutical Market ( Special Lecture)
- International Symposium 2017＿Analytical and Chemical Societies
- JASIS 2017, the Largest Specialist Exhibition of Analytical and Scientific Instruments in Asia
- The Attraction of JASIS! Voices from Exhibitors
- JASIS 2017 Exhibitor's Site is now open.
- JASIS 2017 web site is now open.