International Symposium 2017＿Analytical and Chemical Societies
Pittcon Session: "New Approaches in Mass Spectrometry for Bioanalytical Applications"
Mass spectrometry is becoming an increasingly popular and powerful tool for bioanalytical applications, revealing new and exciting data. Mass spectrometry allows investigators to map protein-protein interactions and determine protein composition and biomolecular structures with complete molecular specificity. Novel ionization processes, high throughput IMS-MS technologies, and top down mass spectrometry of proteins and biological complexes will be discussed.
German Chemical Society Session: "Proteome analysis to ensure healthy and authentic food"
Recent challenges concerning food quality, such as adulterations or the development of health promoting food, require the use of profiling methods, such as MS-based proteome, peptidome and metabolome analysis. Here, some examples will be highlighted, such as the identification of novel bioactive milk peptides, the use of peptides as novel markers for milk processing conditions or the comprehensive analysis of protein damage occurring during food production.
Organizer: Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers' Association (JAIMA)
Date: Sep. 6 (Wed.) 13:15 - 17:00 (Reception: 12:45 - )
Place: Convention Hall B, 2nd Floor of International Conference Hall
Admission Fee: *Pre-registration required For Pre-registration, click HERE
Language : English with simultaneous interpretation
Contact: JASIS Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- China Forum 2017 "Latest Trends and Development of Analytical Instruments Market, Environmental Protection Tasks, Quality & Safety of Milk, and Health Effects of PM2.5 in China"
- RSC Tokyo International Conference 2017 "Analytical Science and Technology for Global Sustainability"
- Asia Technical Forum 2017 "Food Safety and Security in Asia on Indian Pharmaceutical Market ( Special Lecture)
- International Symposium 2017＿Analytical and Chemical Societies
- JASIS 2017, the Largest Specialist Exhibition of Analytical and Scientific Instruments in Asia
- The Attraction of JASIS! Voices from Exhibitors
- JASIS 2017 Exhibitor's Site is now open.
- JASIS 2017 web site is now open.