RSC Tokyo International Conference 2017 "Analytical Science and Technology for Global Sustainability"
RSC Tokyo International Conference 2017
"Analytical Science and Technology for Global Sustainability"
The RSC Tokyo International Conference 2017 will be held by Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) as a part of JASIS international conference sessions for the third time. It consists of flash presentation & poster sessions as well as plenary and invited lectures on the theme of " Analytical Science and Technology for Global Sustainability ".
Coordinator: Daniel Citterio and Takehiko Kitamori
Organizer: Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers' Association (JAIMA) & Royal Society of Chemistry
Date: Sep. 8 (Fri.) 9:30 - 16:55 (Reception: 9:00 - ) Language : English
Place: Convention Hall B, 2nd Floor of International Conference Hall
Admission Fee: *Pre-registration required https://www.jasis.jp/regist/en/confer_login.php
Contact: JASIS Office (email@example.com)
- China Forum 2017 "Latest Trends and Development of Analytical Instruments Market, Environmental Protection Tasks, Quality & Safety of Milk, and Health Effects of PM2.5 in China"
- RSC Tokyo International Conference 2017 "Analytical Science and Technology for Global Sustainability"
- Asia Technical Forum 2017 "Food Safety and Security in Asia on Indian Pharmaceutical Market ( Special Lecture)
- International Symposium 2017＿Analytical and Chemical Societies
- JASIS 2017, the Largest Specialist Exhibition of Analytical and Scientific Instruments in Asia
- The Attraction of JASIS! Voices from Exhibitors
- JASIS 2017 Exhibitor's Site is now open.
- JASIS 2017 web site is now open.