Why Exhibit at JASIS 2020
More than 80% of exhibitors responded that it was well worth exhibiting at JASIS. Furthermore, 1 in 3 companies or organizations stated they got specific results.
70% of exhibitors responded that the number of visitors was as expected or exceeded expectations.
- Scientific Instruments
- Laboratory Instruments, Tools & Consumables
- Software & Other Related Services
- Environmental & Industrial Instruments
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Bio-related Instruments
- Testing Devices & Apparatus
- Production-related Instruments
- Electronic Devices & Energy-related Instruments
- Analytical Instruments & Systems
- Analytical Instruments Accessories
- As a feature of this exhibition, the vast majority of users are expected to visit.
- We obtained a sales and leading projects more than we expected.
- There were inquiries from customers who are in less contact with daily basis.
- Visitor's interests were of higher levels. We have achieved deep talks with more concrete contents.
JASIS 2020 Exhibit Guidelines
|Exhibit items||Scientific Instruments, Analytical Instruments and its components and Peripheral Equipments Engineering Services, Software and Custom Analysis|
|Concurrent Events||New Technology Seminars 350 themes, JASIS Conferences 50 themes|
|Dates||November 11 (Wed.) - 13(Fri.), 2020 (3days)|
|Venue||Makuhari Messe (International Exhibition Hall), Chiba Japan|
|Booth Fee||( 280,000 / booth + 150,000 ) x 1.1 ( Consumption Tax )
Ex. 1 Booth JPY 473,000
|Exhibition Registration||February 4 (Tue.) - April 10 (Fri.), 2020|
Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers' Association (JAIMA)
1-12-3 Kanda Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0054 Japan