Why Exhibit at JASIS 2019
More than 70% of exhibitors responded that it was well worth exhibiting at JASIS. Furthermore, 1 in 3 companies or organizations stated they got specific results.
70% of exhibitors responded that the number of visitors was as expected or exceeded expectations.
- Scientific Instruments
- Laboratory Instruments, Tools & Consumables
- Software & Other Related Services
- Environmental & Industrial Instruments
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Bio-related Instruments
- Testing Devices & Apparatus
- Production-related Instruments
- Electronic Devices & Energy-related Instruments
- Analytical Instruments & Systems
- Analytical Instruments Accessories
JASIS PR Video[for Exhibitors](7:27)
- As a feature of this exhibition, the vast majority of users are expected to visit.
- We obtained a sales and leading projects more than we expected.
- There were inquiries from customers who are in less contact with daily basis.
- Visitor's interests were of higher levels. We have achieved deep talks with more concrete contents.
JASIS 2019 Exhibit Guidelines
|Exhibit items||Scientific Instruments, Analytical Instruments and its components and Peripheral Equipments Engineering Services, Software and Custom Analysis|
|Concurrent Events||New Technology Seminars 350 themes, JASIS Conferences 50 themes|
|Dates||September 4 (Wed.) - 6(Fri.), 2019 (3days)|
|Venue||Makuhari Messe (International Exhibition Hall), Chiba Japan|
|Booth Fee||( 280,000 / booth + 150,000 ) x 1.08 ( Consumption Tax )
Ex. 1 Booth JPY 464,400
|Exhibition Registration||February 4 (Mon.) - April 8 (Mon.), 2019|
Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers' Association (JAIMA)
1-12-3 Kanda Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0054 Japan