Features of JASIS 2017
Why Exhibit at JASIS 2017
More than 75% of exhibitors responded that it was well worth exhibiting at JASIS. Furthermore, 1 in 3 companies or organizations stated they got specific results.
80% of exhibitors responded that the number of visitors was as expected or exceeded expectations.
- Scientific Instruments
- Laboratory Instruments, Tools & Consumables
- Software & Other Related Services
- Environmental & Industrial Instruments
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Bio-related Instruments
- Testing Devices & Apparatus
- Production-related Instruments
- Electronic Devices & Energy-related Instruments
- Analytical Instruments & Systems
- Analytical Instruments Accessories
JASIS PR Video[for Exhibitors](7:27)
- As a feature of this exhibition, the vast majority of users are expected to visit.
- We obtained a sales and leading projects more than we expected.
- There were inquiries from customers who are in less contact with daily basis.
- Visitor's interests were of higher levels. We have achieved deep talks with more concrete contents.
JASIS 2017 Exhibit Guidelines
|Exhibit items||Scientific Instruments, Analytical Instruments and its components and Peripheral Equipments Engineering Services, Software and Custom Analysis|
|Concurrent Events||New Technology Seminars 350 themes, JASIS Conferences 50 themes|
|Dates||September 6 (Wed.) - 8(Fri.), 2017 (3days)|
|Venue||Makuhari Messe (International Exhibition Hall), Chiba Japan|
|Booth Fee||430,000 JP yen / booth (tax excluded) -|
|Exhibition Registration||February 3 (Fri.) - April 10 (Mon.), 2017|
JASIS 2017 Exhibit Schedule
|February 3 (Fri.)||Start accepting exhibit applications.|
|April 10 (Mon.)||Exhibitior application deadline.|
|April||Invoice will be sent. (10th) Deadline of Submitting New Technology Presentations article（18th）|
|May||Deadline of Submitting Official Guide Book article（15th）|
|June|| Deadline of payment for exhibit Fee（10th）
New Technology Seminar’s program fixed
Exhibit Service Manual Published
|July|| Deadline of contractor order forms
Official DM package will be sent
|August|| Deadline of Submitting Website article
Mail out “Exhibitor badge”
| Sept. 4 (Mon.),
Sept. 5 (Tue.)
|Exhibits carry in|
|Sept. 6 (Wed.)||Opening of JASIS 2017|
|Sept. 8 (Fri.）||Closing of JASIS 2017 (Dismantling and Move out from 17:30)|
Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers' Association (JAIMA)
1-12-3 Kanda Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0054 Japan