Benefits of Visiting JASIS
Voices from Visitors*From the JASIS's questionnaire
- I have attended JASIS more than 10 times. Its professionalism and festive atmosphere far surpasses other exhibitions I have been to. I'll be back!
- Compared to other exhibitions, JASIS is more vibrant making it ideal for networking and collecting information. Of course, I plan to participate next time as well.
- As the exhibition was so comprehensive, there was no way I could possibly see everything in just 3 days. I look forward to returning next year.
- This is the first time for me to attend JASIS. It was very meaningful to see the latest analytical technologies with my own eyes. I have participated in other exhibitions but none are as well planned and organized as this one.
- This is my first time. I am amazed at the sheer size of the exhibition.
- This is the first time I attended JASIS. The free shuttle bus service to the exhibition hall and outstanding seminars made the experience very satisfying.
Voices from Visitors(0:14)
From Audiences of New Technology Seminar(0:45)
Voices from Visitor of Life Science Innovation Zone(2016)(2:08)
Compelling Seminars& Conferences
Over 400 presentations at the New Technology Presentation and JASIS Conference
New Technology Presentation
Exhibitor presentations provide visitors with the opportunity to learn about competing products and technologies under one roof.
Some programs will be simultaneously translated.
A number of seminars and symposiums are presented by related academia and associations. The topics range from analytical technology and market trends to instrument operation know-how.For details, Click HERE
Access / Hotels in Makuhari
Access to Makuhari
Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Makuhari-Hongo StationMakuhari Messe
Price：Free Travel Time：Approx. 15 minutes
- Kaihin-Makhari StationMakuhari Messe
Price：Free Travel Time：Approx. 5 minutes
- TsukubaMakuhari Messe
Price：Free Travel Time：Approx. 2 hours
Direct Bus Service (Fare required)
- Tokyo StationMakuhari Messe
Fare：￥800 (one way)
Travel Time：Approx. 35 minutes by Heiwa-Asuka Bus / Approx. 55 minutes by Keisei Bus
- Yokohama StationMakuhari Messe
Fare：￥1,500 (one way) Travel Time：Approx. 70 minutes
- Haneda AirportMakuhari Messe
Fare：￥1,120 (one way) Travel Time：Approx. 60 minutes
- Narita airportMakuhari Messe
Fare：￥900 (one way) Travel Time：Approx. 50 minutes
Hotels in Makuhari
Special rates are available to visitors and exhibitors who reserve through JASIS recommended travel agents.