Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection
We ask for your understanding of the purpose of preventing the spread of infection and your cooperation in the following ways
A face mask must be worn.
You must wear a mask to participate.
Thermography will be used at the entrances.
Visitors who have a fever may not be allowed to participate.
Seminar room/waiting line with social distancing
If you get a numbered ticket at the counter, you will be able to attend.
- For all JASIS events, a mask is required to be worn at the event. Those who do not wear a mask will not be allowed to participate in the event.
- Please use the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare's Contact Confirmation App (COCOA) and Chiba City's Corona Tracking Service.
- Management staff and exhibitors must wear masks (or face guards) at all times.
- Please refrain from coming to the event if you have any symptoms of fever, coughing, breathlessness, taste disorder, or any other health concerns at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Visitors who are found to have a fever on the day of the event by thermography or other means may be asked to refrain from participating in the event.
- Alcohol disinfectant will be available at the entrance of the venue, so please be sure to use it before participating in the event.
- Visitors who are suspected to be not well will be notified by staff and may be restricted from participating in the event. Also, if you feel sick during the event, please do not hesitate to report to the nearest staff member as soon as possible.
- Please note that some events may be subject to change due to the influence of the infection situation.