Term of use
This website is administered and managed by the Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers’ Association and the Japan Scientific Instruments Association (hereinafter referred to as the “Associations”). By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Usage environment
This website may not be properly displayed or correctly function depending on the specifications and settings of the PC used for browsing. In addition, the Associations shall bear no responsibility or liability for any effects or problems on any PC caused by the use of this website.
- Purpose of this website
The purpose of this website is to provide information to exhibitors at an exhibit of the Associations and their related companies, or visitors or potential visitors to an exhibit of the Associations.
- Changes and updates of public information
The Associations may change the information provided on this website without notice.
In principle, the Associations hold the copyright of the information provided on this website.
The user may download and save the content and data to a PC, or print out such material, but it is prohibited to reproduce any such material on other websites or print media or release externally. Moreover, the content provided on this website may not be used beyond the scope authorized by the Copyright Act without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Trademark rights
The rights of the trade names, trademarks, and logos used on this website and held by the Associations and respective right owners are protected by the Commercial Code, Trademark Act, Unfair Competition Prevention Act, and other applicable laws. They may not be used without permission of the respective right owners.
In principle, it is allowed to make links to this website; however, when a link is made, please be sure to inform such a link to: email@example.com.
Any link made without permission may be disallowed at a later date.
However, in the year an exhibitor participates in an exhibit of the Associations and makes a link to JASIS WEB, the exhibitor need not inform the webmaster of such a link.
- Prohibited matters
Any use other than the purpose of this website as described in section 2 and any act that damages or may damage the Associations or other users are prohibited.
- An act that infringes or may infringe any right involving the copyright mentioned in the above sections 3 and 4
- An act that hinders or may hinder the activities of the Associations
- An act that damages or may damage the Associations or users by means of computer viruses or other harmful programs introduced through this website.
- Any other act that violates or may violate laws, regulations, or bylaws, or any case where an act assessed as inappropriate by the Associations may be conducted.
In any case that falls under any of the above, please refrain from using this website on any account.
The Associations shall bear no responsibility or liability for any damage caused in relation to such prohibited matters.
- In regard to the information provided on this website, its accuracy, usefulness, reliability, and any other matters are not guaranteed.
- If a user suffers damage due to the use of this website, the Associations shall bear no responsibility or liability. In addition, in the case where, due to maintenance, system problems, natural disasters, or any other event, this website is suspended and as a result a customer suffers damage, the Associations shall bear no responsibility or liability.